Saturday, June 16, 2012

Steve Holy at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill

Steve Holy
6/14/2012 in Rancho Cucamonga, California
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill


Before I get to Steve Holy, I gotta tell you about Ashley's Midnite Riders. Hot!! This girl can move and they can all sing. They were singing almost all cover songs (I only remember hearing one original) and they guys were singing lead as well as Ashley. I didn't get any good photos but I did find some video online. Enjoy!






And, now the reason that Chevon and I drove 6 hours to Southern California.....



Steve Holy

Steve Holy

Steve Holy

Steve Holy

Steve Holy

Steve Holy

Steve Holy


This was a fun show. The only thing that might have made it better would have been an encore......

More photos can be found on our Google + page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us some stalker luv!!